Tuesday 24 June 2014

Taiwan Tales - Taipei

The main reason I do my job is to explore new places, some of which I may never have thought to visit. Taipei is one of those for sure so my excitement levels were pretty high for this trip. Just that feeling of wandering round a city that is so different to what I am used to just makes me smile. When I arrived I went for a walk around the local neighbourhood and stocked up on random food before getting an early night for the next day's hike. As usual I wanted a good view of the city so Elephant Mountain it was. After huffing and puffing our way up The Xiangshan Hiking trail, climbing the rocks at the top and nearly getting blown over, we had the perfect view over Taipei and the Taipei 101 building. 









Wearing: Leopard print dress from American Apparel, Floppy Hat, Black Boots and of course Black Backpack.





No comments :

Post a Comment