Wednesday 13 August 2014

Copenhagen Calling









This was one of those days where I felt completely overwhelmed with gratitude. Due to a last minute change of schedule it was time to explore Copenhagen, a city I had yet to tick off. What a pleasant surprise! From the moment I entered the hotel room, which had views of the river where the locals were enjoying this summers day to the fullest and jumping into the river, my energy levels were raised. With my new fujifilm and map at the ready off I go exploring Copenhagen. What did I find? That this city really is equipped with it all, from riverside trampolines to pop up river view bars feeding you wine and cheese (my favourite) and to top it The little Mermaid - my favourite Disney character! Ah, am I grateful for my job right now!!!!! Thank you!!! 

Wearing: Lilac leather skirt - American Apparel, Chiffon Blouse - H&M, Same old Black boots and Backpack

2 comments :

  1. Cute outfit! And the backgrounds are so pretty. I just looked at your last few outfit posts and thought "Damn, I need to travel more". You've been to so many places in such a short amount of time haha. Great look and post!

    - alexis

    nevernewd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment Alexis, Copenhagen has so many nice backdrops, its a beautiful city. I'm lucky to have a job in Aviation which has allowed me to travel so much. Next up is NYC.

      Delete