Saturday 1 November 2014

Bikes and Beaches - Manly









Back to the place that makes me happiest.. SYDNEY!! On this day I actually ventured up north to Manly as a good friend of mine has made it his home. He played the perfect tour guide showing me all the best beaches by bicycle. Starting out with Collins beach, a beach which has been described as 'a piece of secret paradise'. Apparently this is great spot for cliff jumping, so of course, off that cliff I went! My first time doing this and I must say (the Aussie way) it was 'heaps' of fun! The last beach we made it to was Shelly beach, where I lived the dream of being a Mermaid snorkelling with fish bigger than my head. This day couldn't be a better example of why I want to call Australia my home. 


Wearing: Don't ask Amanda two piece, Valley Eyewear Sunnies both - General Pants

No comments :

Post a Comment