Tuesday 17 February 2015

Washed Ashore - White Bohemian





























Well I think these photos speak for themselves on how much of a dream this day was for me. A magical experience spent dressing up in my favourite clothing, floating around like a fairy whilst being snapped by the one and only 'In Search of this'. Set on the breathtaking shores of Fingal, Queensland showing me yet more stunning spots of this country I now call my home. If only more of my days could be spent like this, collecting shells and listening to the ocean whilst the wind plays with my masses of hair. Absolute bliss. A bohemian dream of mine really becoming reality and I really couldn't thank White Bohemian Store enough for asking me to do this. All clothing featured in this shoot is available online now, so many 'All white everything' pieces which we all know is my most loved style!

Wearing all: Cabo Gypsy - www.whitebohemian.com.au 

No comments :

Post a Comment